You are here

Professional Corporations (PCs)

Members wishing to avail themselves of this legislation are required to complete and submit either Form 10.1 or 10.2, as appropriate, as well as Form 10.3 or 10.4 (for renewal) to the Law Society.

  • Professional Corporations Act
  • Form 10.1 - Application for Registration by a Territorial Corporation
  • Form 10.2 - Application for Registration by an Extra-Territorial Corporation
  • Form 10.3 - Application for an Annual Permit for a Law Professional Corporation
  • Form 10.4 - Application for Annual Renewal of an Annual Permit for a Territorial Law Professional Corporation or Extra-Territorial Law Professional Corporation